mugshots for web page? [WAS: The LilyPond Report, again!]

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: mugshots for web page? [WAS: The LilyPond Report, again!]
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 11:50:44 +0200

Op zondag 06-09-2009 om 21:01 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Valentin
Villenave:

Hi Valentin!

> You'll find the answers by reading the full issue on
> http://news.lilynet.net/The-LilyPond-Report-16

Yay, a new report.  Thanks!

Combining these 3-4 things from the report

1a --> nice photo of John and Valentin
1b --> missing photo of Francisco

2 -->  The way I see it, a Free Software project is not a product.
       It is a bunch of people, and with regards to LilyPond, a bunch of
       people who are both brilliant and friendly.

3 -->  Oh, wait. In a few weeks from now, there will be yet another
       compelling reason to use LilyPond: our brand new website.

made me think: wouldn't it be nice to have photos of all developers/
translators on the new authors page?

Jan.

AvatarĀ®: http://AvatarAcademy.nl    | http://lilypond.org