Re: Naturals & Accidental_engraver

From: Simon Mackenzie
Subject: Re: Naturals & Accidental_engraver
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 23:17:47 +0700

Simon

On 20/08/2009, at 23:17, James E. Bailey wrote:

I'm guessing you're turning off accidental engraver at either staff or global level. I don't really understand why you're turning off accidental engraver at all, but you can probably achieve what you want by removing the stencil in the music. i.e., with \once \override Staff.Accidental_engraver #'stencil = ##f

Just trying to get my head around how all this works.