Layout and coding style

From: Simon Mackenzie
Subject: Layout and coding style
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 22:28:46 +0700

I have revised my approach to the question of what constitutes good coding style and come up with this layout for my master music sheet files.
Any comments on the following style and layout would be appreciated.

There are separate chord and voice include files and each lyric verse is also placed in its own separate file. This approach enables people to work on chords, voice, lyrics and main files for each music sheet in parallel and I feel the master file is clean and legible, any suggestions or thoughts?
=============================
\version "2.13.3"

\numTocItem "66." "ชีวิตแอพะเจ่าแอง โอน" % custom toc entry macro

\header {
        title = "66. ชีวิตแอพะเจ่าแองโอน"
composer = \markup { \small "นังเสือเพลง สดุดี" }
}
\paper {
footerMarkup = \markup { \fill-line { \sheetStamp \bold \fromproperty #'page:page-number-string \null } }
        oddFooterMarkup = \footerMarkup
        evenFooterMarkup = \footerMarkup
}
\score {
        <<
                \new ChordNames {
                        \include "music/chords/C-CHW066.ly"
                }
                \new Staff <<
                        \new Voice = "voiceOne" {
                                \include "music/voice/V-CHW066.ly"
                        }
                        \new Lyrics \lyricsto "voiceOne" {
                                \include "music/lyrics/LUA/L-CHW066-01.ly"
                        }
                        \new Lyrics \lyricsto "voiceOne" {
                                \include "music/lyrics/LUA/L-CHW066-02.ly"
                        }

        \layout {
                \context {
                        \Staff
\remove "Accidental_engraver" % Removes automatic accidental insertion for affected notes
                }
                \context {
                        \Score
\remove "Bar_number_engraver" % Removes automatic bar number engraving for each staff line
%       \midi { }
}

Simon