Re: Enhancement request: automatic polyphony in TabStaff context

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Enhancement request: automatic polyphony in TabStaff context
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:05:01 +0200

Patrick Schmidt schrieb:
Hi Marc,

 I actually sent two enhancement requests to address@hidden one week ago (13
Aug. 2009). I wonder what happened to them. (Enhancement request: automatic
polyphony in TabStaff context; Enhancement request: Automatic glissando marks
in chords). Where can I see what's on the tracker?

Cheers,
patrick
Hi Patrick,

at least my request got rejected, because I am not allowed to post to the bug list :-(

You can find the tracker here:

http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues

On the lilypond web page, I found a link to "Bug reporting", so I try to put the request there...

Marc

-------- Original-Nachricht --------