Re: using makam.ly

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: using makam.ly
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 21:54:35 +0100

2009/8/17 Jay Hamilton <address@hidden>:

> 1] I have no idea where it says "see section etc...." as it does not say that
> in the snippet rep.

It's in the 2.12.2 Snippets List under `Pitches' and `World music':

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/input/lsr/lilypond-snippets/World-music#World-music

The direct reference to the Learning Manual was removed from the LSR
snippet after the release of 2.12.2 since there's currently no
infrastructure to link automatically from snippets to individual
sections in the manuals; see the discussion here,
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2009-02/msg00148.html.

Regards,
Neil