Re: Strumming rhythm for chord progression

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: Re: Strumming rhythm for chord progression
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 11:12:02 +0200

Hi Christian,

I think you just forgot one closing curly brace ("}"). This works for me:

\version "2.12.2"
<<
  \new ChordNames {
    \chordmode {
      g1 g2:sus4 g

\new Voice \with {
    \consists "Pitch_squash_engraver"
  } {
    \relative c'' {
      \improvisationOn
      g4 g8. g16 g8 g~g16 g g g
      g8. g16 g8 g r g g g

You should indent your code and your braces. It's easier to read and to find
errors.

HTH
patrick
-------- Original-Nachricht --------