Re: new website draft 8: almost giving up

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: new website draft 8: almost giving up
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 02:00:44 -0700

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 09:13:20AM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> Op donderdag 13-08-2009 om 00:03 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Graham
> Percival:

> Yes, that will surely work.  Let's add michael jackson sex porn pr0n,
> we'll make a million!  Smart!;-)

Oh, come on!  Lilypond users are smarter than that... now, if
you'd said Zeus/Athena sex porn pr0n, we'd be raking in the
rankings.  'course, we'd need to add advertizing before those
rankings would turn into money, but that's the least of our
concerns in this scenario.

> > If possible, I'd like to find answers that don't conflict with
> > each other.

What about this text?

----
LilyPond is an open-source music engraving program, devoted to
producing the highest-quality sheet music possible.  This free
software brings the aesthetics of traditionally engraved music to
computer printouts.
----

The beginning of the second sentence changed from "We" to "This
free software".  We already have "notation" in the motto.

Cheers,
- Graham