Re: French acccents

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: Re: French acccents
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 10:32:00 +0200

Hi Graham,

it's much easier than you think. If you want to enter for example an é, just
type »´e« or whatever character you want. Some characters (like umlauts) may
not be directly accessible via a certain key but there are always shortcuts for
characters. Maybe you should install the software PopChar. After installing it
you can see a »P« in the left upper corner of the screen (right before the
apple logo).It won't show you all the shortcuts if you don't register/pay but
it's still useful.

But you can also use the Special Characters of TeXShop. What's wrong with that?
Just choose your character and double click on it or use the button »Insert«

Cheers,
Patrick
-------- Original-Nachricht --------