Re: ties across voices

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: Re: ties across voices
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 09:40:33 +0200

Thank you all for your solutions!

I prefer the fiddling with voiceOne and voiceTwo etc. (see below) because it
ties the notes not only visually (as opposed to invisible extra notes in one
voice). The midi-version sounds right, too. I think this is a case for the
snippet repository.

All the best,
Patrick
-------- Original-Nachricht --------