Re: new website, draft 7

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: new website, draft 7
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 07:52:46 -0700 (PDT)

Graham Percival wrote:

> We've also moved to a gradient color scheme, sliding from algae
> green to decaying-leaves tan.  (I say this because I have the
> greatest of respect for Patrick McCarty)

When I'm on this page,
http://lilypond.org/~graham/Text-input.html#Text-input
It doesn't look like "Text input" is highlighted because the
highlight-color fits right into the gradient effect. Also, why
is it that "Features Examples Freedom" are in the same color,
and "Productions Testimonials" are in the same color? Oh, I see.
It's easier to understand when I look at the other pages; the
coloring matches the associated box below. Interesting. It makes
sense, but it looks like a mistake until you figure it out.

- Mark