Re: I want to download Lilypond notation programm

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: I want to download Lilypond notation programm
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 00:03:58 -0700 (PDT)

Atie Bernet wrote:

> So now I reach out to Lilypond, and I hope to continue my composing and
> arranging..., I set some free to print things on internet,

Hopefully you'll stick with us!

> Can you help me: how do I have to download, can you send me the address or
> link?

Before you even start, I recommend you read this page first.
Almost everybody thinks the program is broken when they first try it.
It's not...
http://wiki.lilynet.net/index.php/Where_is_the_app%3F

Download page:
http://lilypond.org/web/install/#2.12

Documentation:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/index.html

Dutch user-forum (I don't know how useful this is)
http://www.lilypondforum.nl/

Welcome.
- Mark