Re: formatting question

From: Carl Glick
Subject: Re: formatting question
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 01:10:16 -0500

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 12:09 AM, James E. Bailey <address@hidden> wrote:

On 20.07.2009, at 06:41, Carl Glick wrote:

from the same page, the first page looks fine, but the rest of the music all goes onto one system, which goes off the rest of the page.

Typically, this occurs when a measure has the wrong number of beats. Are you using explicit bar checks?

James E. Bailey

I managed to work it all out. I just needed to play with it a little more (lot more). I didn't have any overhanging notes, by the way.
--
Carl Glick
(847)542-0273