Score staff order

From: Kalen Mercer
Subject: Score staff order
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:37:50 -0400

I am working on typesetting Pavane pour une infante Defunte by Ravel but am having trouble with the score layout. It is as follows:

\score {
\new StaffGroup <<
\new Staff { \global \flutes }
\new Staff { \global \hautbois }
\new Staff { \global \clarinettes }
\new Staff { \global \cors }

\new PianoStaff <<
\set PianoStaff.instrumentName = #"1 Harpe "
\new Staff = "harpeone" \harpeone
\new Staff = "harpetwo" \harpetwo

\new StaffGroup <<
\new GrandStaff <<
\new Staff { \global \violonsone }
\new Staff { \global \violonstwo }

\new Staff { \altos }
\new GrandStaff <<
\new Staff { \global \violoncelles }
\new Staff { \global \contrebasses }

I get this error when compiling:

# -*-compilation-*-
Processing `C:/Documents and Settings/Kalen/Desktop/score.ly'
Parsing...
C:/Documents and Settings/Kalen/Desktop/score.ly:159:0: error: syntax error, unexpected \new

\new PianoStaff <<

C:/Documents and Settings/Kalen/Desktop/score.ly:168:0: error: syntax error, unexpected >>

C:/Documents and Settings/Kalen/Desktop/score.ly:174:0: error: syntax error, unexpected >>

error: failed files: "C:\\Documents and Settings\\Kalen\\Desktop\\score.ly"

Anyone know what my error is? I have checked the syntax many times and have tried adjusting the pianostaff's contents but nothing has worked out for my benefit.

Kalen ( Windows XP Office Service Pack 3 )