dragon boat Tune collision

From: hhpmusic
Subject: dragon boat Tune collision
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 08:14:28 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
  I published this score (not this file, since I merge my settings into it now)) to WIMA as its first Chinese music. But the editor gave me some points on collision:

> - avoiding slurs overwriting note shapes or performance directions, for  example the right hand phrasing slur bar 18-21

However, 18-21 is the same as 3-6. Why it has collision?

> - barlines overwriting dynamic indications, for example bar 11 and 12

Why? How to avoid it automatically in the future?

Regards
Haipeng

200万种商品,最低价格,疯狂诱惑你