Re: Re: Re: different lyrics with different alternatives

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Re: Re: different lyrics with different alternatives
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 19:27:52 +0200

Hu,

You are very close to the solution!

Your \new Voice inside the alternative is an expression that gets the
value of the very next block surrounded by curly braces (and only the
first one). That's why the 'alt' lyrics does not fill the second
alternative.

Also, you obtain 'sol' vertically aligned with the second line of
lyrics, it should be another lyrics context and it should be
vertically aligned with the first one (as there is plenty of room for
it).

If I find more time I'll make an example based on yours, it needs few
touches now.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org