Re: ANN: LilyPondTool 2.12.848 BETA

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: ANN: LilyPondTool 2.12.848 BETA
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 14:30:39 +0200

Hi Kalen,

if you download jEdit 4.3pre17, the latest "development" version, you can install a previous version of LilyPondTool from Plugins>Plugin manager. That is the easiest for new LilyPondTool users.

(The settings folder is c:\documents and settings\YOU\.jedit on Windows, and $HOME/.jedit on Linux)

Bert

Kalen Mercer wrote:
Kalen,
.jedit is not a file type, it's the settings folder of the jEdit
editor. LilyPondTool is a plugin for this editor, which is written in
java.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org

Yes, I wrote the email before I downloaded jEdit. I had trouble, though, finding the settings folder. The closest thing was "utils." I am not fluent in the java language yet....