Re: Multiple stanzas in some places only

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Multiple stanzas in some places only
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 07:35:06 -0400

Hi Holger,

I suppose it's possible to have two stanzas for the complete piece and have a lot of spaces (_) in the second stanza, but I'm hoping there's a more convenient way of doing it.

Of all the many ways of doing what you want, I actually find that the most convenient! Simply use a "\repeat unfold" command to multiply the spaces. I just find the other techniques (e.g., \set associatedVoice, etc.) too much work.

Hope this helps!
Kieren.