Re: cipher music

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: cipher music
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 12:05:13 +0200

On 03.07.2009, at 11:13, Martin Hosken wrote:
1. How do I get the voices not to smash into each other?

Have a look into the various \voiceOne options available. Since you're doing vocal music, the best place to look is in the Learning Manual, section 1.5.2 Multiple voices

2. How do I get the barlines of the right thickness and height?

1. People like the - (for time doubling) to spread into the spare space

You can replace the notehead with the symbol and remove the stem for such notes.

2. Underlining should act like beaming just like, but completely different to, beaming in Western notation.

This makes no sense. And I think you know that.

Also, I see that updating to version 2.8.0 was done three years ago. You may want to take the time to update to the most current version.

James E. Bailey