Re: How to really center a text above a note?

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: How to really center a text above a note?
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:15:49 -0700 (PDT)

Trevor Bača wrote:
> Or is something else now going that would prevent calls to
> Self_alignment_interface::aligned_on_x_parent and
> centered_on_x_parent from working as they did previously?

Trevor, I honestly have no idea if this is relevant here, but
recently I noticed that in define-grobs.scm, TextScript has 2
direction properties:

line 1876:  (direction . ,DOWN)
line 1883:  (direction . ,ly:script-interface::calc-direction)

The possible consequences of this are currently under discussion
in the developers mailing-list.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2009-06/msg00620.html

Don't know if this helps.
- Mark