Re: Looking for Time signature tweak

From: Villum Sejersen
Subject: Re: Looking for Time signature tweak
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 12:56:28 +0200

Sorry if my phrasing the question has been unsatisfactory.

You have already seen the only relevant parts of my input-code:

\time 6/4 ... \time 7/4 ... \time 3/4 ... \time 6/4 ... \time 7/4 ... \time 6/4 ...

A scan of part of the manuscript would of course show clearly what is meant. If really needed I might get permission from the now 80-year old composer to show it, but I don't think it is.

It is the visual output in the staff of the time setting commands I wish to tweak to numbers around double size, in the same place as the ordinary time signature, spanning the whole system vertically just as the ordinary time signature does.

I wish this done without sacrificing any of the musical content and significance (e.g. midi creation). A \markup {} solution may be part of the answer, but how and attached where?.

--
med venlig hilsen  Villum Sejersen
Nørregade  1 A