Re: new website: second draft

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: new website: second draft
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 20:12:16 -0700

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 06:30:16PM -0500, Jonathan Kulp wrote:
> I think it'd be nice to see a link to the crash course on the
> Documentation page as well, inside the "Introduction" box.  Maybe even a
> parenthetical (brand new users should see the "crash course" as well) or
> something along those lines.

I'm not certain about that.  If a new user is already looking at
the docs, then the LM is the place to start -- the Crash Course
doesn't really explain anything; it's just warning + quick intro
to the forms.  Once somebody has decided they want to learn
lilypond, we should get them into the LM as soon as possible.
(and the LM doesn't assume that peopele have read the Crash
Course)

Cheers,
- Graham