Re: new website: initial comments

From: Ivo Bouwmans
Subject: Re: new website: initial comments
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 22:58:03 +0200

Hallo all,

Hans & Graham wrote:
I was thinking of a smaller image, not on a lower screen resolutions.
Low resolution displays are quickly disappearing. On the Mac side, the
smallest have about 1280x720 plus some (so that HDTV 720p will fit).
Free standing displays seems to be most price efficient around 1920x1080
(enough for "full" HDTV).

I live my life on a netbook with a 7" screen and maximum
resolution of 800x480.  I think other people in the world also use
netbooks, but even if nobody else does, I'm going to be entirely
selfish and insist that the new website work well on my computer.

On <http://browsershots.org/> you can try out a web design for a multitude of platforms, browsers, resolutions, javascript on/off, etc.

(Sorry if this is old news for you... ;-)
--
Vriendelijke groeten,  =  Best wishes,  =  Afablajn salutojn,

Ivo

www.ivo.bouwmans.name