re: G_8 not complete in a small eps file

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: re: G_8 not complete in a small eps file
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:38:56 +0800 (CST)

Graham,

> True, but this person specifically mentioned that he was a newbie.

Hmm, when I was a newbie at the end of 2007, I first downloaded 2.10.33, but after few days, I discovered the version I downloaded was not the latest. So I jumped to 2.11.34 immediately, regardingless whether it was stable or not. For me, I'm always keep up with the latest versions, although I am not a track and field athlete :-)

Haipeng

网易企业邮,商务邮箱专家