Re: Notation Editor with MIDI

From: lasconic
Subject: Re: Notation Editor with MIDI
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 04:46:33 -0700 (PDT)

Musescore is available for windows ;) It provides lilypond export (to be
improve). You can change time signature every measure and it's free GPL. It
may beat notepad :
http://www.musescore.org/en/comparing-musescore-and-finale-notepad-feature-feature
but of course not compete with lilypond for flexibility.