Re: Looking for Testers for next version of OOoLilyPond

From: Samuel Hartmann
Subject: Re: Looking for Testers for next version of OOoLilyPond
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 21:10:22 +0200

Hi Arno,

could you please tell me what path the variable sTemplatePath contains?

You can set a break point just before that line (double click in the
column left of the basic code). Then start OOoLilyPond as before.
Probably nothing will happen. Switch to the basic interface and type
sTemplatePath in the "Watch: " field. The value should be displayed in
the box below.

regards,

Samuel