Re: going to the next level

From: Matt Boersma
Subject: Re: going to the next level
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 09:23:13 -0600

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 1:36 AM, Daniel Hulme <address@hidden> wrote:
> The other answer is: yes, I will send in my useful functions. One is for
> adding flams to drum notes, and the other is for using a spanner to give
> a "Fill" indication.

I'm transcribing a lot of drum kit music and would find both of those
very useful.  (Also a "ruff" symbol that doesn't have to attach to a
snare, as when finishing a drag with the kick drum.)

But I agree with your overall point: I haven't yet found anything
lilypond can't do, and it's a pleasure to use.  I can't thank the
developers enough.

Matt