Re: Users versus developers (was: Tempo mark alignment)

From: Tim McNamara
Subject: Re: Users versus developers (was: Tempo mark alignment)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 09:04:58 -0500

On May 24, 2009, at 2:47 AM, Graham Percival wrote:

<snip much appreciated clarifications>

On the other hand, I am a psychologist with some knowledge of
how people interact with information and those skills might
offer a way to contribute and I have tried to do that.  Also, my
use (and others') of the software, feedback on its usability,
etc. is of utility.

Perhaps you only joined the lilypond community recently; that
would explain your absence during GDP (Sep 2007 to Aug 2008).  If
so, I'd like to invite you to consider helping more with the
people-information and feedback in a few weeks, when I start GDP2.

Yes, I joined the community within the past couple of months. I have no idea what "GDP" means as a result. I'd be happy to try to help out with whatever applicable skills I have.

Ah, Google is my friend. "Grand Documentation Project." Gotcha. I'll look at the information about how that works.