Re: slurs - once attached to stem ends, once to note heads

From: Werner
Subject: Re: slurs - once attached to stem ends, once to note heads
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 19:06:56 +0000 (UTC)

Herbert Niemeyer <Lilypond <at> niemeyerschoolofmusic.com> writes:

> Werner,
>    you might want to try: \slurDown etc.

I tried this all before, but I was surprised, that this doesn't take any effect.

> Mark Polesky wrote:

> > Technically, the slur over the eighth notes is not
> > "attached to the stem heads", it is rather outside
> > of the eighth-note beam which, if I'm not mistaken,
> > is where it belongs.

also i the case, that the slur „belongs“ „outside“ the beam, this is something,
which I don‘t like.

But the hint made me try

d'8(\noBeam b)~%\slurUp
| b4

which is not the best (hints welcome) but a solution for me.

Greetings

Werner