Re: missing glissando features (bugs?)

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: missing glissando features (bugs?)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 23:14:10 +0100

2009/5/14 Marc Hohl <address@hidden>:
> Neil Puttock schrieb:

>> This will apply an extra-dy of 1 for glissandos which aren't on the
>> same staff-position.
>>

> No, it doesn't; at least in my test files. I have attached an example where
> the
> default and the corrected behaviour are compared, please have a look at it.

They're not the same, but the difference is subtle because there's
only a small change in slope between the default setting (0.75) and
the override (1).

Try adding the following to your TabStaff score after the \clef
command; it will show the difference more clearly:

\override Glissando #'extra-dy = #0

Regards,
Neil