Re: printing rest in ChordNames context

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: printing rest in ChordNames context
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 08:12:25 -0600

On 5/14/09 8:07 AM, "Tim McNamara" <address@hidden> wrote:

> into the \chords feels clunky and intrusive to me.  I'd prefer to
> minimize putting formatting code in the music content as much as
> possible.  Being able to write something like nc1 (or r1) and have it
> interpreted by LilyPond as N.C. would be much more elegant and
> intuitive:

This solution to the N.C. problem (use r to indicate N.C.) is currently
being implemented for 2.13.1.

It should be available in git by the end of the day, for those who can build
their own binary.

For those who cannot build their own binary, Marc's solution should work
until 2.13.1 is released.

Carl