Re: Bracketed notes

From: Mark Austin
Subject: Re: Bracketed notes
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 07:11:44 +0100

Oops,

I've been having some problems with my internet provider. What I meant
to say was:

This works a treat. Exactly what I wanted. However (inevitably) it has
lead to another problem. The right bracket sometimes collides with the
following bar line. Is there a way of increasing the distance between
the last note nad the bar line?

--
Mark Austin

For Whigs admit no force but argument