Re: adding to the LSR

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: adding to the LSR
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 20:26:19 -0500

Chip wrote:

Jon
Thanks for the info.
Just out of curiosity - why isn't the LSR kept up-to-date with the latest release? The lastest stable release is 2.12.2 according to the lily homepage, yet the LSR Contributing page says it is running 2.10.12 and at the same time says it always runs the latest stable release.
--
chip

There are plans to upgrade it to 2.12 but it hasn't happened yet. I don't understand all of the technical issues but one of the problems was discussed on a recent thread, which is that someone has to check all the snippets to make sure they compile under 2.12. I might be doing some of this soon but haven't started in earnest.

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com