(2 - 3)/4 time signature

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: (2 - 3)/4 time signature
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 17:47:54 +0100

Hello.

I am transcribing a music that defines the time signature as

(2-3)/4

That is, some bars are 2/4, some others are 3/4.

While I can change time signature from time to time accordingly with the
composer changes, that polutes a lot the music score.

Any suggestion on a solution?

Thank you
Alberto
--
Alberto Simões - Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho
                 Campus de Gualtar - 4710-057 Braga - Portugal