Re: dual window editor

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: dual window editor
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 21:27:12 +0200

Unfortunately it seems impossible. I've already spent 8 hours on finding a solution without any significant result.

Valentin Villenave wrote:
2009/4/22 Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) <address@hidden>:

That didn't mean I wouldn't do it :)

My all-time feature request: modify JPedal so that its output wouldn't
be a toplevel window but a dockable window. By providing this feature,
we could easily have a "dual-window" perspective like in Frescobaldi.

Oh, there's a feature request tracker. Great, I'll add it as
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2778584&group_id=91119&atid=596027

And, yes, I /do/ feel free to contribute this feature. But "free"
doesn't mean "able" :-)

Regards,
Valentin