Re: How to input a time signature in \markup?

From: Wei-Wei Guo
Subject: Re: How to input a time signature in \markup?
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 09:11:36 +0800

Hi Neil and Simon,

I also combined your solutions, but it isn't easy this time. I don't know how to
make the following code run without error.

   timesig = #(define-music-function (parser location numerator denominator)
                                     (number? number?)
     #{
       \once \override #'(baseline-skip . 1)
                {\center-column {\number #'numerator=$numerator
                                 \number #'denominator=$denominator}}
     #})

   \markup {\timesig #3 #4}

I just mimic the example of define-music-function in lilypond's manual. It seems
the arguments transferring is not right.

Thanks a lot!

Best wishes,
Wei-Wei

Neil Puttock 写道: