Re: LilyPond midi extension

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: LilyPond midi extension
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 22:09:06 +0800

On Thu, Apr 09, 2009 at 03:37:39PM +0200, Simon Bailey wrote:
> carl,
>
> On 9 Apr 2009, at 15:27, Carl D. Sorensen wrote:
>> The way to get a single patch from multiple commits is to use git
>> rebase.
>>
>> git rebase -i origin/master
>>
>> will give you the opportunity to convert your 3 commits into a single
>> commit, which will then make a single patch.

Personally, I prefer seeing multiple small patches.  That said, it
might be good to add this to the CG.

> might it make sense to put that on the
> http://lilypond.org/web/devel/participating/ page?

This page will be deleted in the near (1 month and 28 days)
future.  Please see the CG for current devel info.

(actually, on second thought, I really shouldn't start deleting
pages until the entire new thing is ready.  So add another 2-3
weeks to that "near future" date.  :)

Cheers,
- Graham