Re: How to input keysignature or timesignature in \markup?

From: Wei-Wei Guo
Subject: Re: How to input keysignature or timesignature in \markup?
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 22:55:00 +0800

The attached tar file is my example, which is in HTML format.

The example has two PNG files which are all generated by Lilypond. The first is
single G clef, which is put in the normal text. The second is a piece of music
script, which has its own line. My problem is related to the first kind.

Best wishes,
Wei-Wei

Cameron Horsburgh 写道: