Re: lyrics and aftergrace

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: lyrics and aftergrace
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 09:19:51 +0100

Stefan

I would not normally expect to see a separate syllable for one or both grace notes. The syllable sung on the note following, or in your case preceding, the grace note would be extended to cover the grace note(s) too. Is this not what you would expect?

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stefan Thomas" <address@hidden>