Re: default midi velocity

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: default midi velocity
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:33:53 +0200

On 2 Apr 2009, at 11:21, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

I think MIDI is underdeveloped in LilyPond, and part of the reason is
that it is not a suitable audio format.

(strictly speaking, I think MIDI is not an audio format.)

"Audio generation format" might be better.

I don't agree. For test-hearing scores it is THE suitable format.

I also think MIDI has low priority for Lilypond's developers team.

Anyway, some of the reasons were given in that link you snipped out.

  Hans