lilypond-book setup for windows

From: Hajo Dezelski
Subject: lilypond-book setup for windows
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 18:13:07 +0100

Hello,

now, that I have all relevant scores coded with lilypond I want to put
together all my notes in an analytical, didatical orientated "book"
with scores and a lot of referential incipts, themes, excerpts etc.
And the only way I can do this in a timely manner seems to be with
lilypond-book.

Until now I gathered all my notes etc. in a personal-wiki, but this
concept of a "Zettelkasten" (slip box?) is not working for a
structured approach for learning material. I have to do that step by
step.

Until now I have not worked with Latex, Tex, Docbook...  So my question:

Are there recommondations for an integrated editorial environment
using lilypond-book on a windows machine which is easy to use ? I know
I have to learn some coding  but I dont want to dig the next year into
the internals of TEX to layout a text properly.

I like the clear format of the lilypond-documentation. Would that be a
starting point and when yes: How could this be done without using
dreamweaver ;-)

As always thanks in advance for your time and help

Hajo

---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn