Re: Adding \new Lyrics \lyricsto "Tenor II" \text cancels \set timing

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: Adding \new Lyrics \lyricsto "Tenor II" \text cancels \set timing
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 07:19:55 +0100

Have you tried \context Lyrics \lyricsto?

Am 21.03.2009 um 21:24 schrieb Jay Hamilton:

Hello- with Laura Conrad's help I have my score nearly the way I want it.
However when I add \new Lyrics \lyricsto "Tenor II" \text
to the layout, I get the text but suddenly the stems are back on the noteheads. Don't understand how to have both text and no stems.
Ideas?  Pointers?  Thanks

\version "2.10.25"

        \layout {ragged-right = ##t
        \context { \Staff