Re: auto-beaming

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: auto-beaming
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 12:13:33 +0100

Trevor Daniels wrote:
Unfortunately, this will also subdivide 16th beams too. This is what I meant by "not quite possible". You would need to turn subdivideBeams on and off as required.
Should we turn this into feature request to make the automatic subdivision of beams even more flexible, with separate rules for different note lengths, or would the resulting scheme get too messy to use and implement?

   /Mats