auto-beaming

From: David Bobroff
Subject: auto-beaming
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 07:17:04 +0000

I'm trying to work out some auto-beaming modifications.

In 2/4 time I want:

4 8th notes beamed
4 16th notes beamed
8 32nd notes beamed with a subdivision at the 8th note level

Is this possible? I understand that I'll need to revert some beaming rules in auto-beam.scm. Frankly, I get a bit lost when working out which rules need to be reverted. First, I just need to know if my auto-beaming wish can be made to happen.

-David