Re: stretching horizontally

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: stretching horizontally
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 09:18:40 -0400

Hi,

My rescuer, who didn't answer to the common mail-list for some reason, gave me the answer:

in layout block, should be:
      ragged-right = ##f

Unfortunately, your "rescuer" gave you an incorrect answer -- really, you should put both the solo music (Staff) and the choral music (ChoirStaff) into one score (using GrandStaff), and then use \RemoveEmptyStaffContext to make sure the empty choir measures don't show up in the first system (where the solo is).

There are lots of good examples in the documentation.

Hope this helps!
Kieren.