emacs LilyPond-mode and lilypond-templates package

From: Shelagh Manton
Subject: emacs LilyPond-mode and lilypond-templates package
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 12:34:37 +0000 (UTC)

Last year I put together a package of templates to make it easy to use
the templates in the documentation. I tried to make it easy to install.
As you know LilyPond is a moving target but they still work for me as
they stand.

They may prove useful to others. I know I had a great deal of fun putting
them together.

They can be found at
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond-templates/downloads/list

I put them up at google-code so that they didn't just disappear but to my
surprise, someone has actually downloaded them. I decided that I would
let people on the list know they existed. Let me know if they are of
value and how they can be improved. If it is within my skill, I will have
a go at them.

Shelagh