Re: Lilypond-book with included files in LaTeX

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book with included files in LaTeX
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 01:34:13 +0100

2009/3/7 Wolfgang Mechsner <address@hidden>:
> My (lilypond-book) files have always the extension *.lytex.
>
> But if my *.lytex file has some included files like
>
> \input{preambel}
>
> the shell command output is
>
> ! LaTeX Error: File `preambel.tex' not found.
>
> If I compile the same file as a "normal" LaTeX-file (*.tex) it works fine!
>
> Thanks
> Wolfgang

I do that by using the tex extension on all files and by running
lilypond-book on every file. If the resulting files output by
lilypond-book do exist, I delete them first. An excerpt of the
relevant part of my makefile is something like that:

LPBOOK=lilypond-book --pdf --output=$(OUT) --include=$(OUT) --format=latex

mkdir -p $(OUT)
if [ -f $(OUT)/$(NAME).tex ] ; then rm $(OUT)/$(NAME).tex; fi
for tex in $(TEXINCLUDES); do (if [ -f $(OUT)/$$tex ] ; then rm
$(OUT)/$$tex ; fi); done
for tex in $(TEXINCLUDES); do ($(LPBOOK) $$tex); done
$(LPBOOK) $(NAME).tex

NAME is the name of my master file and TEXINCLUDES are the included
files. Not perfect (sure!) but it works.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)

The incredible carnival of Badajoz
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pacovila/tags/carnaval/show/