Reducing top margin when using -dbackend=eps?

From: Risto Vääräniemi
Subject: Reducing top margin when using -dbackend=eps?
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 22:26:04 +0200

Hi,

It seems that the (negative) top-margin and page-top-space don't have
much effect on the white space at the top of the page if I use
-dbackend=eps. I am able to reduce the top margin (with negative
top-margin) if I invoke LP normally. I'm using this EPS feature to get
separate PDFs.

Is there a way? I had a look at the "Vertical dimensions" section but
couldn't find any other setting that could be used.

-Risto