Re: LilyPond 2.12 and emacs on Ubuntu

From: David Stocker
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.12 and emacs on Ubuntu
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 12:33:47 -0500

If your LilyPond installation resides in /usr/local/ then that should be correct.

Ralph Palmer wrote:
Getting close, I think -
"
So, the first line should actually read:

(setq load-path (append (list ("/usr/local/lilypond/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp")) load-path))

if "/usr/local/lilypond/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp" is the (apparently appropriate) result of a $locate on /emacs/site-lisp?

Ralph