Re: Color of notes depending on accidentals

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Color of notes depending on accidentals
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:23:59 +0100

If you read the error message once more carefully, you will probably realize what the problem is, namely that you have a file written for a newer version than your installation. Of course, convert-ly included in version 2.12.2 cannot possibly know how to handle features introduced in newer versions. However, there were no syntax changes between version 2.12.1 and 2.12.2, so you can safely ignore this warning.

   /Mats

cuco wrote:
Francisco gracias

The file - when compiled - gives the following message error: "program too
old: 2.12.1 (file requires 2.12.2.)

I run "convert-ly" but I get the same error afterwards. Why?