Re: Re: Partial measures

From: nick . payne
Subject: Re: Re: Partial measures
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 17:36:36 +1030

Thanks. Using your suggestion fixes all the problems I was seeing.

Nick

On Mon 23/02/09 9:11 AM , jpeters address@hidden sent:

One way to do this is with measureLength:

\relative c'' {
\time 4/4
\repeat volta 2 {
\partial 8 gis8 |
fis4 g g c, |

\set Score.measureLength = #(ly:make-moment 7 8)
b2. r8 |
\set Score.measureLength = #(ly:make-moment 4 4)
}
fis4 g g c, |
}
~